Thursday, May 17, 2012

Or if you're British, no more whinging



Okay, okay. Enough moaning about money and waiting, etc. Time to screw my courage to the sticking place, take action and actually DO SOMETHING.


Um, er...like what?

Well, I can't plant anything, too early to pack much, can't look for new animals or build stuff. That only leaves...


...the Internet!


One of the best uses for the computer is connecting people (and photos of adorable cats). Here in NY, there is a great Facebook group for buying and selling and trading agricultural products. I haven't found a counterpart for southern Indiana, so I've decided to start one.


So, welcome one and all to the Southern Indiana Agricultural Facebook page .

This is purely selfish on my part; I hope by the time we move the group will have grown and I'll find all sorts of wonderful deals for our homestead.

Let's see, we'll need some chickens and barn cats and fruit trees and goats and...

No comments:

Post a Comment